Thank you for visiting OKLink.com (the “Site”). This Site is being supported by OKLink Fintech Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated private company (company registration number: 2826035) (the “Party”). The Party is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LEAP Holdings Group Limited, a Cayman incorporated company listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code: 1499).
“Digital Asset” means a digital asset (also called a “virtual financial asset”, “convertible virtual currency,” “cryptocurrency,” “virtual currency,” “digital currency,” “digital commodity,” or “token”), such as bitcoin or ether, which is based on the cryptographic protocol of a computer network that may be (i) centralized or decentralized, (ii) closed or open-source, and (iii) used as a medium of exchange and/or store of value.
“Personal Data” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other data, enables you to be directly or indirectly identified, such as your name, email address, username, contact details, identification number, location data, an online identifier such as IP address, device ID or one or more factors specific to the physical, economic, cultural or social identity of you.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Party collects, processes, and stores Personal Data via your use of the Service or where you have given your consent. This Personal Data may include contact details, copies of identification documentation provided by you or derived from publicly accessible databases, your government identification number as well as information relating to your device or internet service (such as an IP address and a MAC number).
In addition, the Party conducts business and collect Personal Data from individuals and entities located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The Party is required to protect Personal Data processed in the EEA in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). To understand more about how the Party protects the data collected from individuals and entities located within the EEA, please see the details below.
The Party collects information you provide during the OKLink.com user account setup process, which may be a completed, incomplete, or abandoned process. The Party also collects Personal Data when you communicate to us through customer support, subscribe to marketing communications, or correspond with us by phone, email or other communication channels. The Party collects, uses, stores, and transfers your Personal Data, which may include, without limitation, the following:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Full legal name (including former name, and names in local language)
- Social Security Number (“SSN”), Passport number, or any government issued ID number
- Date of birth (“DOB”)
- Proof of identity (e.g. passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID)
- Residential address
- Proof of residency
- Additional Personal Data or documentation at the discretion of our Compliance Team
- Corporate legal name (including the legal name in local language)
- Incorporation/registration Information
- Full legal name of all beneficial owners, directors, and legal representatives
- Address (principal place of business and/or other physical locations）
- Proof of legal existence
- Description of the business
- Percentage of ownership for Individual/corporate owners
- Contact information of owners, principals, and executive management (as applicable)
- Proof of identity (e.g., passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID) for each individual beneficial owner that owns 10% or more of the corporate customer entity
- Personal Data for each entity’s beneficial owner that owns 10% or more of the corporate customer entity (see the “Individual Customer” section above for details on what Personal Data to be collected for individuals)
- Source of wealth
- Amount of fiat to be injected
- Amount of bitcoin projected to be injected
- PROCESS AND TRANSFER OF DATA COLLECTED IN THE EEA
As outlined above, the Party collects Personal Data from customers located in the EEA. To facilitate the Services the Party provides to customers located in the EEA, the Party requests explicit consent for the transfer of Personal Data from the EEA to outside of the area. If you are an individual located in the EEA and you decline to consent to such transfer, you will no longer be able to use OKLink.com and the Services. The Party (or its affiliates) will have the ability to withdraw your digital assets and fiat currency; however, all other functionalities will be disabled.
- USE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Party uses Personal Data to administer, deliver, improve, and personalize the Service for you and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. The Party may also use such data to communicate with you in relation to other products or services offered by OKLink.com and/or its partners.
You agree that the Party has the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Member of the Party’s group, which includes the Party’s subsidiaries, holding companies and companies under common control including their respective contractors, affiliates, employees or representatives;
- Our service providers and other third parties who assist us in providing Service to you;
- Entities in connection with any financing, acquisition or dissolution proceedings which involve disclosing certain portion or all of business or assets of the Party; and
- Law enforcement agencies and authorities, officers, regulators or other third parties to comply with any law, court order, subpoenas or government requests;
Additionally, the Party has implemented international acceptable standards to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and circumventing trade and economic sanctions, which requires the Party to undertake due diligence on our customers. This may include the use of third-party data and service providers which the Party will cross-reference with your personal information.
- STOREAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data that the Party collects from you may be transferred to, stored at, a destination outside of the country of your residence. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the country of your residence who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing, except customers located in the EEA, as detailed above.
- ACCESS CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data upon request and ascertain whether the information the Party holds about you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your Personal Data is inaccurate, you may request to update your information. You may also request to delete your Personal Data, with exception that the Party may refuse your deletion request in certain circumstances, such as compliance with law or legal purposes. For data access, correction, or deletion requests, please contact [insert an OKLink email address designated for privacy matters] with the subject “DATA INQUIRY”.
In response to Personal Data access, correction, or deletion request, the Party will verify the requesting party’s identity to ensure that he or she is legally entitled to make such request. While the Party aim to respond to these requests free of charge, the Party reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee should your request be repetitive or onerous.
Customers can opt out from these marketing communications at any moment. If you do not want to receive these communications, please send an email to [insert an OKLink email address designated for direct marketing matters].
For product related communications, such as policy/terms updates and operational notifications, you will not be able to opt out of receiving such information.
- COOKIE USAGE
While you access OKLink, the Party may use the industry practice of placing a small amount of data that will be saved by your browser (Cookies). This information can be placed on your computer or other devices used to visit OKLink. This information helps the Party to recognize you as a customer, to collect information about your use of OKLink to enhance our services and your user experience. The Party may also use the information collected to ensure compliance with the relevant Bank Secrecy obligation, if any, (“BS”) and our Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) program (“BS/AML Program”), and to ensure your account security has not been compromised by detecting irregular or suspicious account activities.
Most browsers are setup to accept cookies automatically. Some Cookies expire when you finalize the session and other Cookies remain on your computer or other devices until deleted or expired. You have the option to decline the use of our Cookies, but this may affect the functionality of OKLink services or your user experience.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
The Party endeavors to protect OKLink and you from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Data the Party collects and stores. The Party takes various measures to ensure information security, including encryption of the OKLink communications with SSL; required two-factor authentication for all sessions; periodic review of our Personal Data collection, storage, and processing practices; and restricted access to your Personal Data on a need-to-know basis for our employees and vendors who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- CONTACTING OKLINK ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
For customers from EEA, you have right to make compliant for unresolved questions in relation to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data to the applicable supervisory authority within your jurisdiction.